|Vol 2 (2015): FAU Undergraduate Law Journal||Institutions Over Stepping Boundaries: School Meals Of Pupils||Abstract PDF|
|Guinda St. Fleur|
|Vol 3 (2016): FAU Undergraduate Law Journal||The Emergence of the supposed "Eradicated Measles Disease" Reignites Debates of Mandatory Vaccination Laws Among Divided Opinions||Abstract|
|Vol 2 (2015): FAU Undergraduate Law Journal||Do Statutes Enable Genetic Discrimination?||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 1 (2014): Florida Atlantic University Undergraduate Law Journal||Analysis of the Weaknesses of the Florida Senate Bill 1159, Solution to Oral Parity||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"