|Vol 39 (2008): The Florida Geographer||City Commission Election Districts: (Geographic) Rationality and Reality in a Florida Context||Abstract PDF|
|Ronald R. Schultz|
|Vol 41 (2010): The Florida Geographer||Developing a Blueprint for an Educational Version of GIS||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 40 (2009): The Florida Geographer||Identifying Prospective Sites for Industrial Solar Power Facilities in Eastern Central Florida Using Geospatial Analysis||Abstract PDF|
|J. Anthony Abbott, Daniel Krinsky|
|Vol 39 (2008): The Florida Geographer||Florida's Permeable Labor Markets||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"